Is your company struggling with the complexities of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? We can help. We offer guidance and consulting on the following:
- Enterprise databases review and data mapping for purposes of identifying personal information governed by the GDPR .
- GDPR risk assessments of database inventories designed to identify categories of risk (i.e. low, medium, and high).
- Architecture review of master data management processes such as data collection methods, dataflow processes, data analytics methods, and metadata management for GDPR gap analysis purposes.
- Design and implementation of GDPR gap remediation strategies, implementation roadmaps, and timeline requirements.
- Assist with the revision and updating of existing company privacy policies, notices, and agreements to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Design and implementation of Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA) checklists and procedures.
- Development and testing of GDPR compliant breach response plans.
- Preparation and delivery of GDPR awareness and training programs for company management and employees.